- Bee's Knees Games, LLC's website was not intended to promise certain games as advertised as circumstances may change. More specifically, we shall not be held liable or responsible for one or several changes that may occur. These include but are not limited to: the release of a game, the release date of a game, the name of a game, the price of a game, the content of a game, the availability of a game on specific third-party software, and the specific platforms supported by a game.
- Restrictions and Permissions Relating to Use of the Site. You may only make noncommercial uses of the Site and the Content. You may not use any content on the Site unless given explicit written permission to do so. You may not publish, distribute, retransmit, display, sell, claim as your own or as available to third parties, and any related scenarios that involve providing Content to others. In no event may you alter or modify any of the content including, without limitation, by adding any advertisement or other material or by interfering with any Content.
- Intellectual Property and Proprietary Information Protection. The Company's name, logo, branding, site, site info, advertisements, design, and copy (collectively, the "Content") are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and other laws. We own the copyright and other rights to not just the aforementioned Content but any and all content in any and all games. You may use the Site and the Content only in the manner and for the purposes specified herein.
- Rules of Conduct for Online Discussions and Related. As a viewer, guest, or customer, we know that you may use Facebook, Instagram, and other social media to comment about us, tag us, or learn updates about us. The Site is not responsible for any Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media decisions based on violative use. You are solely responsible for the content you post or submit and for any and all consequences related to posting or submitting it. As such, You agree to not submit or post any content that: a. Infringes on another's privacy and/or intellectual property rights. b. Harrasses, threatens, or defames. c. Violates a term herein, a policy, regulation, or law. d. is intentionally false or misleading, e. Is harmful, dangerous, abusive, or offensive, f. Is obscene or contains pornography, g. Interferes with the operation of any system, unlawfully intercepts any data or personal information, or is a virus or malware type item. h. Contains or consists of advertising or any form of commercial solicitation or activity. i. Otherwise interferes with the functioning of the Site or other users' use or enjoyment of the Site.
- No Approval or Endorsement of User Content. We do not approve or endorse any User Content. You acknowledge and agree that we will have no responsibility, liability, or incurring of damages in connection with your use of any User Content.
- Disclaimer of warranties. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS.". TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR COLLABORATORS, LICENSORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS (COLLECTIVELY, OTHER THAN PROVIDERS OF USER CONTENT, OUR "COLLABORATORS") DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE) REGARDING THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE AND OUR COLLABORATORS MAKE NO WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, SUFFICIENCY OR QUALITY OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, NOR THAT ANY PARTICULAR CONTENT WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE AVAILABLE. WE DO NOT APPROVE OR ENDORSE ANY USER CONTENT OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY OTHERS. NEITHER WE NOR OUR COLLABORATORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR OR INTERRUPTION, OR THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVER IS FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIALS.
- Links to other sites. We do not approve or endorse the content of linked third-party sites, and you agree that we will have no responsibility or liability in connection with your use of any linked third-party sites.
- Copyright Complaints Involving Potential Infringement Need to Be Communicated and Reported. (Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3). If you believe your copyrighted information has been infringed upon on the Site, please review the act cited above, and then direct related communications to support[at]beesknees.games.
Last Update: 7/9/2020